martes, octubre 14, 2008

El asesino era el guionista

Entertainment Weekly ha escogido las quince peores líneas de guión de la historia. Que debidamente descontextualizadas suenan en efecto bastante mal y vendrían a ser las siguientes:

15. ''I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.'' (Notting Hill, 1999)
14. ''Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo.'' (Revenge of the Sith, 2005)
13. ''You complete me.'' (Jerry Maguire, 1996)
12. ''A bird may love a fish, signore, but where will they live?'' (Ever After, 1998)
11. ''I'm gone, like a turkey in the corn. Gobble gobble!'' (Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, 1992)
10. 'You know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else.'' (X-Men, 2000)
9. ''My warrior woman. My valkyrie. You'll always be mine, always and never. Never. The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire.'' (Sin City, 2005)
8. “And she rescues him right back.'' (Pretty Woman, 1990)
7. ''I feel just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. You know, except for the whole hooker thing.'' (She’s All That, 1999)
6. ''Love means never having to say you're sorry.'' (Love Story, 1970)
5. ''A dingo ate my baby!'' (A Cry in the Dark, 1988)
4. “You're why cavemen chiseled on walls.'' (As Good As It Gets, 1997)
3. ''Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed.'' (Four Weddings and a Funeral, 1994)
2. “I carried a watermelon.'' (Dirty Dancing, 1986)
1. ''We were made to fit together.'' (City of Angels, 1998)

Photobucket
Claro, pero es que miren quién se lo dice a quién...

No hay comentarios: