jueves, enero 19, 2006

Marte y Venus en el cine 6

I got a friend got busted in his house, in his bed, where him and his wife sleep, with another woman, fucking! His wife walked inside the house, opened up the bedroom door, saw her man in her bed with another woman, fucking. She walks in. The man jumped up, saw his woman standing there. She ran down the hallway. Chased his woman down the hallway butt naked with a rock-hard dick, talking about, "I'm sorry."

This sound like a tragedy, right? No, it was like this:

-"Baby, wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Baby, look. Whoa, hold on.

Wait, we got to talk. Baby, I am sorry."

-"No, you're not sorry. I can't believe you did this. You have no respect for me. Get the fuck... Don't you fucking touch me."

-"Wait, baby, I am sorry. Wait a second."

-"No, if you're sorry, you wouldn't have fucked her!"

And then you change the shit around. Right, guys?

-"OK, wait a minute! Wait one second, goddamn it! Yes, I fucked her, yes. Is that what you want me to say? I fucked her? I fucked her. We fucked, all right? You happy now? We fucked! Now, let's talk about the word 'fuck' for a minute. Because that's a very important word here. Fuck, yes, we did. Fuck. I fucked her. I make love to you. And if you gonna let a fuck come between our love, there's something really wronghappening here, baby."

Eddie Murphy's RAW.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No hay comentarios: